Comments or questions are welcome.
- EPA Allowing Asbestos Back into Manufacturing February 10, 2020 - The Trump administration has said the EPA does not have to consider the effect or presence of substances in the air, ground, or water in its risk assessments. This clears the way for some hazardous... Read More »
- Avoid the Flu With Hand Washing February 4, 2019 - The American Lung Association encourages everyone to wash their hands and AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE to stay healthy. Click... Read More »
- Podcast: Occupational Exposures and Benefit of Low-Dose CT Scanning October 23, 2018 - Fred Carpenter, a nuclear weapons site worker, screened positive for lung cancer during the Worker Health Protection Program provided by Dr. Steven Markowitz and Dr. Claudia Henshke. Mr. Carpenter,... Read More »
- Canada Prohibits Asbestos & Asbestos Containing Products October 23, 2018 - Last week, Canada announced legislation to ban the mining, import, sale and manufacture of asbestos by the end of the year (2018). - Canadian Prohibition of Asbestos and Products Containing Asbestos... Read More »
- 7,000 Canadians Died From Mesothelioma 2000 - 2016 October 2, 2018 - "Between 2000 and 2016 the number of Canadians dying from mesothelioma increased from 292 deaths in 2000 to 510 in 2016 – an increase of 70 per cent". Click here for the Right On Canada... Read More »