Comments or questions are welcome.
- Avoid the Flu With Hand Washing February 4, 2019 - The American Lung Association encourages everyone to wash their hands and AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE to stay healthy. Click... Read More »
- Podcast: Occupational Exposures and Benefit of Low-Dose CT Scanning October 23, 2018 - Fred Carpenter, a nuclear weapons site worker, screened positive for lung cancer during the Worker Health Protection Program provided by Dr. Steven Markowitz and Dr. Claudia Henshke. Mr. Carpenter,... Read More »
- Canada Prohibits Asbestos & Asbestos Containing Products October 23, 2018 - Last week, Canada announced legislation to ban the mining, import, sale and manufacture of asbestos by the end of the year (2018). - Canadian Prohibition of Asbestos and Products Containing Asbestos... Read More »
- 7,000 Canadians Died From Mesothelioma 2000 - 2016 October 2, 2018 - "Between 2000 and 2016 the number of Canadians dying from mesothelioma increased from 292 deaths in 2000 to 510 in 2016 – an increase of 70 per cent". Click here for the Right On Canada... Read More »
- An Unrelated Occupation Facing Higher Cancer Risk September 17, 2018 - U.S. flight attendants experience a higher risk of several forms of cancer, leading researchers to call for more study on how to minimize the occupational exposures and conditions they suspect are... Read More »